Wednesday, September 30, 2009

HW 9 GHIJK comments

COMMENTS ON COMMENTS

Thank you Alicia for your comment, it was very insightful and I think you got the main idea of my video and comment.

your Comment was helpful in me realizing exactly what my video was saying without me speaking it. You noticed things in the video that I didn't even see when i watched it, like the fidgeting.

The comment you left got me to think about how the negative physical effects this has on me. I usually stayed on the emotional effect it has on me, how i looked plain but you talked about how I was, i guess it was subconscious, fidgeting and becoming restless.

It seems i was more interested in what i was feeling and my look in my face where as you were focused on my arms how i couldn't stay still.

My post and your comment both seem to have a similar question within them about how we keep doing things we don't want to. why is our minds doing this if our bodies don't want us to?

thanks for your comment

No comments:

Post a Comment